Hackers Are Hacking Webcams
The Morning Rush is reporting on Hackers who are hacking webcams. Looking right into our personal lives, rooms and whatever else they really want to. It's a really scary thought. Hackers are now hacking webcams. You inoccently open an email to read and while you're doing that someone hacks your webcam. Once that is done they can turn it on to watch day or night.
Here are some tips from Hellbound Bloggers:
1. Enable your Firewall.
2. Use decent Antivirus.
3. Spyware Dectection Program.
4. Use WEP, WPA,WPA2 or other security key.
5. Keep you PC/Mac up-to-date.
6. Use a Good Webcam.
7. Use a Good Routher.
8. Don't use 'unknown' service centers.
9. Don't do anything 'private in front of your webcam.
10. Protect your Associated Accounts.
11. Unplug the webcam when you are not using it.
12. Turn it to face the wall when you don't use it.
13. Use a tape to cover the lens.
14. Don't keep your webcam in private area.
You can read the full article HERE.