Blog by Tomi (Tomyal Emptage)
Should I Buy Now? Or Wait Until Next Year?
- The cost of waiting to buy is defined as the additional funds it would take to buy a home if prices & interest rates were to increase over a period of time.
- Freddie Mac predicts interest rates to rise to 5.2% by the third quarter of 2019.
- CoreLogic predicts home prices to appreciate by 5.1% over the next 12 months.
- If ...
4 REASONS TO SELL THIS FALL
- Housing inventory is still under the 6-month supply that is needed for a normal housing market.
- Buyers are often competing with one another for the listings that are available.
- Perhaps the time has come for you and your family to move on and start living the life you desire.
7 Qualities of a Good Neighbor
BY STEVE ASBELL ON 19 JUL 2018
Win and woo your next-door friends with a little neighborly know-how.
If you want good neighbors, you’ll first have to become one yourself. Master these seven techniques, and even you (yes, you!) can win the approval of your entire neighborhood.
1. Good neighbors bring cookies
Whether you’re new in town or haven’t kept in ...
Scammers are tricking people out of enormous payments as they're about to close on a house
- A new variant of wire fraud schemes is increasingly targeting homebuyers.
- Buyers are tricked into wiring their downpayment on the day of closing to a fraudulent offshore account, often by crimin ...
Aerial photos reveal the stark divide between rich and poor21 August 2018
Aerial images by drone photographer Johnny Miller reveal the dramatic divide between rich and poor
in cities in South Africa, Mexico and India.
The photos are part of Mr Miller's Unequal Scenes project, which he started in April 2016 to challenge people's acceptance of inequality.
The South African-based photograph ...