The weather is gorgeous outside. Get out and enjoy it. This time of year in Arizona there are so many wonderful things to do.
If you're coming up blank here are some ideas:
Great for adults:
* Scottsdale Waterfront Fine Art & Wine Festival Feb. 15-17
* Red Barrat Playing at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts Feb. 15.
* Desert Botanical Garden, Romance in the Garden with candlelit outdoor concert under the stars with Chris Burton Jacome Flamenco Ensemble. Feb. 16 call 480.481.8188.
Great for kids:
* Walk in the Wild at Phoenix Zoo Feb. 16 call 602.273.1341.
* A Cinderella Tale at Chandler Center for the Arts Feb. 16 call 480.782.2680.
You can click on any of the above ideas and be directed to the events website.
Arizona is packed full of great things to do.
Call me if you need any ideas 602.405.7941! -Tomi