Many sellers believe spring is the best time to put their homes on the market because buyer demand traditionally increases at that time of year. What they don’t realize is if every homeowner believes the same thing, then that’s when they’ll have the most competition.
4 Reasons to Buy a Home This Fall
Here are four great reasons to consider buying a home today, instead of waiting.
1. Prices Will Continue to Rise
CoreLogic’s latest Home Price Insights Report shows that home prices have appreciated by 3.6% over the last 12 months. The same report predicts prices will continue to increase at a rate of 5.8% over the next year.
The bottom in home prices ha ...
I just finished uploading this Residential for sale, 10007 N 30th Place, Phoenix , Arizona
Nestled in coveted 32nd st. corridor just inside cul-de-sac w/extensive upgrades. We are going to miss this home. Main house 3bd, 2bh w/income property guest house 1bd, 1bh total 4/3. Upgrades: sandblasted, metal roof, newer a/c, concrete floors., dual pane windows, upgraded ceiling fans, baseboards, a ...
A Recession Does Not Equal a Housing Crisis [INFOGRAPHIC]
- There is plenty of talk in the media about a pending economic slowdown.
- The good news is, home values actually increased in 3 of the last 5 U.S. recessions, and decreased by less than 2% in the 4th.
- Many experts predict a potential recession is on the horizon. However, housing will not be the trigger, and home val ...
Experts Predict a Strong Housing Market for the Rest of 2019
We’re in the back half of the year, and with a decline in interest rates as well as home price and wage appreciation, many are wondering what the predictions are for the remainder of 2019.
Here’s what some of the experts have to say:
“We see the cooldown flattening or even r ...
A Latte A Day Keeps Homeownership Away [Infographic]
- The pumpkin spice latte is launching soon, so you may be tempted to spend your extra cash on a daily caffeine fix, but that small expense can add up to a big number – fast!
- Saving for a down payment takes a little discipline, so limiting your extra purchases (like a latte a day from your favorite coffee shop) will ...
I just finished uploading this Residential for sale, 474 W. Midland Ln. Gilbert, AZ 85233, Gilbert, Arizona
The Ugly Truth About Amazon's Gorgeous $100K House
By Erica Sweeney | Aug 20, 2019
Amazon sells just about everything, even homes. The online giant has boasted several listings for tiny houses recently, with some going viral.
Now, Amazon is upping its house-selling game with a new three-bedroom, two-bathroom, 774-square-foot house for $105,000. The home features an open kitchen, dini ...